Bread Paneer Rolls are probably the easiest and quickest snack you can make with some bread slices and paneer filling. I make this often with different variations of paneer filling recipe to make a nice snack for….
- guest as a starter
- Tea time
- lunch box
- evening time snacks for kids
When kids are at home and surprising guest visits are always their , we ladies have to be prepared with some easy to make dishes in mind. So today I am here with the easiest , healthiest, and yummiest recipe😋 that everyone loves to eat. Here I go..👇
Ingredients required for stuffing
- 250 grams paneer/cottage cheese preferably home made. (quantity can vary)
- 1 green chili, chopped (optional for kids)
- ½ tsp finely chopped or minced ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves or parsley leaves
- ¼ tsp red chili powder/lal mirch powder(optional for kids)
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala powder or ½ tsp amchur powder/lemon juice
- Salt as required
- You can also sprinkle some oregano
- 8 to 10 slices of whole wheat bread, can also use brown bread, multi grain bread or white bread. I used white bread this time.
- some spoons of oil or softened butter for brushing
Must read articles..
suji/rava pancake – Healthy quick dish for baby/toddlers/kids
Different Learning activities for 1 to 2 years baby
11 yummy parathas for the Kids and Family – Lunch Box special
Food chart for 3-4 year school going kids
Method of preparation
- Crumble the paneer very well and add all the ingredients and keep aside. Prefer home made paneer for bread role, home made cottage cheese is healthy as well as soft to eat.
- Now take a bread slice and with a rolling pin slightly flatten the bread. You can cut the edges of the bread. I forget to do that..😛
- Take 2 tsp of the paneer stuffing and place it on the middle of the bread, as shown on the images.
- Brush some water over the four edges of the slices. you can also dip your fingertips in water and moisten the edges.
- Now gently cover the bread slice and press the edges to form a rectangular roll. you can also moisten your fingers with some water and then press.
- Prepare rolls this way and place it on a hot pan/tawa . Lightly brush some oil/butter on the rolls. Then spread 1 to 2 tsp oil on a tawa Place the rolls and toast on a low to medium flame. Flip carefully when one side is toasted and toast the second side. when both the sides are toasted well, then remove the rolls and serve hot with home made tomato ketchup, or with coriander chutney.
- You can bake also. Bake the bread rolls in a preheated oven at 200 degrees celsius/390 degrees fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes or till the bread rolls become golden and crisp. as oven temperatures vary, do keep a check while baking. depending on the size, make, model of the oven it can take less or more time – from 12 minutes to 30 minutes. preheat the oven for 10 minutes before baking the rolls.
- You can cut into pieces as shown in the images so that it become easy for kids to eat it well.
It is good for 1 year plus baby.
Hope you and your family enjoy its taste.
To get regular updates please subscribe to my blog and like
my Face Book page
If you like the recipe do share it with your friends and please please please do comment if you have any query related to it.😀