We all are aware of the current situation the whole world is facing. With efforts and precautions we will definitely overcome from this crucial stage. 🥪🥨.
Strong immunity plays a very important role in fighting any kind of diseases or any kind of virus that are very active these days. If our immunity is strong, then there is no need to panic.
I am preparing kadha from last one year and believe me itna satisfactory feel hota hai like we are consuming some kind of AMRIT.😛
When i come to know about corona, that if immunity is strong you can fight against it. sachii itna aacha feel hua, that me and my family is consuming immunity booster kadha, so we are at-least safe. But being a responsible citizen of India its my duty to share the recipe with everyone.
Without wasting time now I am directly jumping to the recipe…
Must read :
Ingredients Required for 2 cup:
1.Curry leaves(metha neem) – Handful
2.Tulsi(Basil) leaves -10 leafs,take stem too.
3. Turmeric powder(Haldi) – 1/4th tsp
4. Amla powder – !tsp(optional)
5. Neem giloyi. 1 strand
6. Black pepper – 1/4th tsp
7.Lemon – Half
Check the proportion from this pic.
#In winter we can add ginger too.
Method of preparation :
Soak everything overnight in 3 cup of water.. Boil in the morning and make it 2 cup. Squeeze 7 to 8 drops of lemon in the cup and pour the hot kadha.
If you forgot to soak, no need to worry, add everything in he morning and then boil.
- It is good if you take this Decoction in the morning empty stomach. Or set any time you are comfortable in taking the kadha.
- Maintain a gap of at least half n hour between kadha and other thing like tea or any fruits or anything you want to eat.
- Don’t take bath immediately after taking kadha.
Benefits of the above ingredients
All the above ingredients mentioned are commonly found in our kitchen except neem giloy and awla powder. Try to find out neem giloy tree in your neighborhood otherwise do let me know i can courier it to you :). I have a big plant of giloy.
Neem Giloy –
- Boosts Immunity.
- Treats Chronic Fever.
- Improves Digestion.
- Treats Diabetes.
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety.
- Fights Respiratory Problems.
- Treats Arthritis.
- Reduces Asthmatic Symptoms.
- May relieve symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat, and similar ailments. …
- Lowers Blood Pressure and Reduces Stress.
- Treats Gastrointestinal Disorders.
- Relieves Arthritis.
- Regulates Blood Sugar.
- It supports liver function and flushes out toxins from the body.
- Along with Vitamin C, amla is also rich in iron, calcium, phosphorous and hence can be taken as a complete nutritional drink.
Curry leafs –
- Weight loss. …
- It can help in treating dysentery, constipation and diarrhea. …
- Relieves morning sickness and nausea. …
- Eliminates bacteria. …
- Good for diabetics. …
- Good for eyesight. …
- Reduce stress. …
- Heals wounds, burns and skin eruptions
Turmeric – Turmeric is Anti-Inflammatory: The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory that helps maintain healthy inflammation responses.
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
- Turmeric Supports Healthy Joints: Beneficial in promoting overall joint health and mobility.
- Turmeric Promotes Heart Health
- It encourages Healthy Cholesterol Levels.
- It Boosts Stress Tolerance
- Turmeric Supports Healthy Metabolism: Aids in maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
- Curcumin’s anti-cancer properties may inhibit the growth of tumors and reduce the spread of cancer.
Black Paper –
- Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Black pepper extract may improve blood sugar control
- Relieves cold and cough
- Enables weight loss
- Booste immunity
- Prevent asthma
- Lemons are an excellent source of vitamin C and flavonoids, which are antioxidants.
All these ingredients have many more benefits. But I guess these are enough to make your mind to prepare kadha😁
Do let me know , u like it or not. For any query feel free to message.
To get regular updates do subscribe my blog and like my fb page.