Hello friends, Today I’ve tried something different in hope that my daughter may start liking the cutlet. She calls it Hot ice-cream sticks.😋. Presentation really matters for kids. She take two in her lunch box happily , and finished it properly😃. This is a very simple and easy recipe, good with tea for elders and good with home made ketchup for toddlers.
So let’s move to the recipe..Shall we??
- Boiled and pealed potatoes – 5
- Bread crumbs – quantity shown in the picture
- Lemon juice – 4 to 5 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Ginger and green chilly paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – a pinch
- Dried mango powder(amchur)- 1 tsp
- Ice cream sticks or toothpicks
Must read articles
Stuffed Idli – Just Wow
Eggless Chocolate Wheat Cake
Safe Home made playing dough- loved by kids.
Herbal milk at your home – uncountable benefits(best drink before and after bed)
Method of preparation
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add all the ingredients to it,mix it well. Make sure the potato mash will become tight enough,otherwise it may break while frying.
- Make small balls ans wrap it to the ice-cream sticks.
- Deep fry it and enjoy the hot hot sticks.😋
- Read : Food chart for 3-4 year school going kids
- Can be given to babies above 1year, just omit the chilies and garam masala.
- Its a good dish for kids birthday party.
- Can be given to kids in their lunch box, when it cool down.
- Can be given to one year+ baby as a finger food.
- Adding vegetables to this cutlet, doesn’t give a smooth texture.
- If ice-cream sticks are not available or if you want to give different look on some other day, use toothpick and make a ball shape as shown in the picture.
Hope you and your kids love the recipe.😃 Prepare it and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Feel free to ask if you have any doubt in comments.
To get regular updates please subscribe to my blog and
my face book page.