Everyone gets bored with the same food and the same style of presentation. Today my daughter started saying no no!! 😖 when she saw the paratha , coriander chutney and potato mash in her plate.
There is no use of scolding her for food. So I just give some twist to the paratha and named it Party paratha.👯
Isn’t it nice ? She started dancing when I called it Party paratha and started clapping and jumping.Wow Mumma yummy !!! I will finish it.😀
It’s very easy to prepare. Here is the recipe for you.
- Wheat flour according to the family size.
- salt- 1/2 tsp.
- Home made Ghee/oil/malai- 1 to 2tsp.
- Water – according to need
- Make a smooth dough by mixing all this.
For Potato Chup/tikki
- Boiled and peeled Potato – 2 to 4
- Red chilly
- ginger-garlic paste(optional)
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs(optional)
Make flat round balls of potato mash and fry it in a pan with one tsp of oil. Make it light brown as shown in the picture.
- Chopped salad- onion, tomato, cucumber.
- Fresh coriander leafs
- Tomato sauce
Method of Preparation
- Make a paratha , after rolling the dough. Like we prepare in daily routine. Take the paratha in a plate and Spread coriander chutney in the paratha as shown in the picture.
- Options– Instead of coriander chutney, tomato sauce or cheese is also an option. Please use home made tomato Kechup for your little one.
- Put the potato chup in the middle of the paratha, and spread it vertically. Spread tomato ketchup on the top of potato chup.
- Add chopped salad. Spread bhujiya and chat masala or can use simple salt.
- Bhujiya is completely optional for kids.
- Roll it and turn it to the other side. Cut it with a sharp knife and garnish it with fresh coriander leaf, tomato sauce and bhujiya.
You know kids are so choosy and moody.😋
So what you all are waiting for..Try it mom and become a master chef for your little customer.
Please share your experience with this twisted paratha. Hope your kids and family loves it too.
To get regular updates please subscribe to my blog and
face book page.