When your baby get bored with the same food, just add a twist to his food. Just by changing the way he will definitely finished his food.
When my daughter started making faces 😒when she saw khichadi bowl, next day I changed the menu and prepare something which is as healthy as khichadi with different taste. Just convert khichadi in soup form .😜
Here is the recipe for your choosy little customer.
- Soaked split green gram and rice – 1/2 tsp each
- Spinach – 4 to 5 leaf’s
- Carrot – half chopped carrot
- Beet Root – a slice
- Tomato – 1 or two , according to size
- Lemon juice- 2 to 3 drops(optional)
- Turmeric- a pinch
- Salt- a pinch(if baby is above 1 year)
- Roasted cumin powder – a pinch
- Home -Made ghee – 1tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Wash and soak the rice and dal for 1 hour.
- Wash thoroughly all the vegetables in running water.
- Chop the veggies unevenly and add to the pressure cooker.
- Add the soaked rice and dal in the pressure cooker.
- Add salt and turmeric and half cup of water.
- You can also use the water that remain after making the cottage cheese(paneer). It is rich in good quality and easily digestible proteins.
- Switch off the flame after 4 to 5 whistles.
- Leave it in pressure cooker until lid open by itself.
- Grind it properly using beater or grinder.
- Add lemon juice, home made ghee and cumin powder to it.
Read : Food for 9-10 Months old Baby
- This soup can be given to 8 month plus babies.
- You can add other veggies also and can remove any veggies that are not available in the kitchen.
- You can make the consistency thick or thin by adding boiled water to it.
So a tasty soup get ready with lots of health benefits. Even we mothers can also have a bowl of this soup . Me and my daughter loves its taste.😋
Hope you like the healthy recipe and prepare it for your baby.
To get regular updates please subscribe to my blog and
my face book page.
Please share the post if you find it good for your baby. Remember sharing good things is a healthy habit .😀