Now we are living in a world where all are busy in competing someone else. Parents are busy in teaching their kids all shots of things that are required for their better future, required for competing the complex world. But in between this we parents forgot to teach our kids how to gain mental peace.
We live in a hurry-up world — and so do our children. How can we, as families, slow down, connect with each other and ourselves, and enjoy the present moment.
- Mantras are one of the best way through which we can give some mental peace to your little one and secure his/her future.
- Mantras produces a set of vibration in the surrounding and improve the concentration level.
- The sounds in a mantras generate unusual mystic powder.
- Mantras bring out all the positive energy inside us.
Some important articles must have a look
There are huge benefits for children if they practice some special mantras like:-
- Chanting “om”
- “Gayatri mantra”
- “Saraswati mantra”
- Bed time mantra etc.. These are some basic mantra everyone must know.
- I am not writing the mantra’s, just listen it from my 5 year old daughter’s. I taught her all these mantra in her bed time. kids enjoys her mother company while getting in to bed, so I make this bed time a quality time by chanting all these mantra’s in-front of her. Within few days she started chanting all these mantra’s with me. Wow that was an awesome feeling when my little one started chanting all these precious mantras in front of God.
- No one is better or more qualified to spiritually train children than their parents.
- Children need to see their parents participate in worship and experience worship with them.
- Children are the future and it is of paramount importance that they know and practice saying Omkara mantra.
- Chanting in particular can quiet their minds and remind them of who they really are — spiritual beings.
You can subscribe my blog for different activities and recipes for kids and family and like my Facebook page for all updates.
Waiting for your reviews on this post and share your experience in comments .