Experts say learning power in growing babies are much more in comparison to adults. It’s really true. Whatever we teach our kids in their childhood, they remember it life long. Here is the video of my 3 year old daughter answering some questions that I taught her.
I have not spend much time to get her learn all this. Just made her fooding time a quality time..
I tell you feeding a baby is one of the most challenging task for mothers. My daughter spend half an hour easily to finish half paratha. So I decided to enjoy this time instead of loosing my patience. I taught her many rhymes, family member’s name, her relation with them, her birth date, our house address. I think these are the first things we should teach our baby when they begin to understand things. Alphabet and numbers are the second thing after that . In between some general knowledge questions can be taught, and really kids enjoyed grasping it. One most important thing, don’t forget to reward your kids with “excellent, brilliant, awesome, good beta, love you beta, you are the best etc. These word helps in building their confidence and encourage them to always learn something new.
Read: Food chart for 3-4 year school going kids
Your promises means a lot for your child
Give different puzzles and game to your baby. It will develop his mind. I have mentioned some of them that I purchase for my daughter.
General knowledge quiz for 3 year olds:
Here I go with all the Questions that your kids must know. Be ready to answer all these questions firstly to yourself then let your darling kiddo aware of it. But remember 1 or 2 questions a day is more than enough. Let them digest it properly then introduce a new one. Ask the question to your baby anytime that you taught, if they remember the answer say well done but if not, then again repeat the answer with a smile on your face. I bet next time they will surely give the right answer.
So here are some gk questions for toddlers.. All the best :-)
- What is your Name , Father name, Mother Name, Grand Parents Name and their relation with them.
- Place where they live, Address is the important part.
- Tell them their age.
- Country Name and its Capital.
- City name and its state name.
- Clear the concept of Living Being and Non-living Being.
- What tree gives to us and what we give to tree.
- Color of Nations Flag.
- Colors of traffic light and and what all lights resembles for.
- Important person of your country like Prime Minister name.
- Ship of Desert: Never miss a chance to take your kids to the zoo. There you can introduce them with different animals.
- Weeks and months name.
- Largest animal in the world.
- Father of nation.
- National bird , animal, tree, game, flower, fruit etc.
- Tell them about different shapes and colors. Shapes and color can be learn by kids in 2 to 3 years.
- Introduce them with computers different parts like monitor, keyboard, mouse etc.
- Tell them which place is called the Heaven of Earth.
- National song.
- National Anthem.
- Teach them Good night and Good Morning manners and folding hands towards elders and showing respect to elder is one of the important thing you must teach your baby.
Introduce some educational toys to your baby. This one help me in clearing the shapes concept. She really enjoyed Playing with it:
Read : First Four years of a Child Life
Remember, this is not an overnight process as kids are very moody. Let them enjoy there childhood and go according to them.
You can subscribe my blog for different activities and recipes for kids and family and like my face-book page for all updates.
Waiting for your reviews on this post and share your experience in comments .
[…] 21 General Knowledge Questions for 3 year kids. […]
Very useful blog. Please do more kids related things like this.. Thanks
great…. I wish I had read it article before….I hav done a lot of mistakes with my daughter showing more cartoons so dat I could peacefully do my house work… now she is 5 n her concentration is very bad she is become to figitty…. does not like to study….. I still hope to improve her to d best….
il follow it way adding more love n attention to her.
Absolutely right, still its not late.
At age 5 kids are still in building stage, your conplete care and attention can easily help her to best in every activity..
Thanks a million .The questions are really very helpful and it is exactly what they ask in schools.please keep updating
Sure will update soon
It was a very helpful blog… Will love to know more for my 4 years old son.
At age 4, we have to only take care that our kids are doing well in school,and even in society. Encourage kids to take part in every activities..
Listen to him very carefully, show interest in his talk when he come from school.
They have lot to share with us if you pay attention in there talks.